Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mortal Peril

So, I have been doing a paleo-esque style diet for 22 days now and have dropped a whopping 2 pounds.  The upside is that I have been having these intense dreams where I am in mortal peril. 

Seriously, my dreams have been intense.  I have been waking up exhausted because I have been fighting for my life all night.  I don't know if it actually has anything to do with the paleo diet but they did seem to develop shortly after starting this diet. 


Does anyone else have these issues?

1 comment:

  1. ...wow. I never had that reaction. I just had...er...a different kind of exhausting dream. Still more intense and realistic than usual, though.

    Are you sure it's just the diet causing this? Nothing else in non-food-related life that could coincide?

    ReplyDelete