Monday, April 2, 2012

Now what?

Every now and again it is a good idea to mix things up a little.  Today is one of those days.  The boys and I have agreed to try something new.  I am not going to lie, Wendler has been good for me.  All my Olympic lifts went up and my body fat has dropped.  I now weigh in at a whopping 117 lbs.  If you are not keeping track, I have dropped 21 lbs in the last year and a half.  

The first and biggest drop in my weight / fat came with diet.  The 4 hour body worked well for me but you have to find something that works well for you.  That being said, my gains (or drops as the case may be) petered out after a while.  I stayed in the same place for a while.  I only started to make progress again when I started working out with Tripp and Jack.  I am sure Wendler had something to do with it but I think it was more about the boys that I work out with.  They hold me accountable and push me to do more.  

I think I am actually okay with my body right now.  It is a strange place to be.  I have spent so much of my life hating my body.  I am not saying I love the way I look.  I doubt I will ever be one of those girls.  I am okay with it now, though.  I no longer cringe when I see a camera aimed at me.  So now what?.... Muscle up

No comments:

Post a Comment