Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am not going to lie.

I am not going to lie... I do not eat well. I like most people fool myself into believing that I am not too bad. I do eat things that are offered to me at the office and then pretend that they do not count later on. I also just eat food with out looking at the ingredients. In the past few months I have read: all of Pollan's books, The Zone, and Animal Vegetable Miracle. I also watched a video that a fellow Crossfitter put up on Facebook. This has had a rather large impact on how I view food. As of 2 days ago, I have stopped eating sugar and grain. This is proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be. Not just because I like both but because they are lurking everywhere. Why does my Mayo have corn syrup? And what possessed them to put sugar in my Jerky? I will keep you posted on my progress but I have lost 1.5 pounds inn the past 2 days. I might tell you my measurements of before and after once I get to a happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment