Friday, May 6, 2011

Alligators, Fire and Electrocution

I have not posted in a while. I have had a great deal of change going on in my life and a lot of photography work. I have been fairly good about working out but not so great on the diet end. I have found that the best thing I can do for myself is to have the week planned. As much as cooking all day on Sunday bums me out, it is the only way that I stay on track.

When I do not plan out my food, I forget to eat until it is too late. What I mean by too late is that I go from fine to insanely hungry in no time. This makes me panic for some reason. The result is a trip to a vending machine or eating whatever is on hand.

A quick note: The world out side of CF does not eat well. If you are in the outside world no one has chicken in their purse to offer you or a paleo kit in their car. They have Cheetos and powdered sugar covered mini doughnuts.

I am trying to remember what Sears says "you are just one meal away from the zone". I do have a lot of guilt associated with my behavior over the past week though.

I now have another reason to get in better shape though. It involves alligators, fire and electrocution. Yes, I have signed up for a Tough Mudder.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Tough Mudder! I'm thinking of signing up for the one in VA in October.

    ReplyDelete