Friday, November 11, 2011

Very Little to do with CF

There are 4 people in this world that make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts.  I am not going to lie, I am easily amused.  I do think I could control my laughter if I wanted to in most cases.... I just do not know why I would want to. 

Random fact: All 4 of these people have a North Carolina connection. 

The first person is from the Triangle.  I discovered him in 2001 while listening to NPR.  David Sedaris did this series where he would read from his books.  This just happened to come on while I was driving to work.  I would laugh so hard that my eyes would well up with tears.  This was very dangerous because I was driving and I would have to pull over to prevent killing myself or someone else.  Driving without sight is generally frowned upon in Florida.

The second and third I met at CFD.  They are particularly dangerous when the 2 of them are in the same room together.  They feed off of each other and I truly believe that I might actually die from laughing so hard.  This was very dangerous when my husband was in the hospital with Rhabdo and they both visited at the same time. 

The most recent addition to this group is this person.  She does not live in North Carolina, but I do and I did not find her until I moved here.  I have been reading a few of her posts today in my cube and I am having a very hard time hiding the fact that I am not doing the data entry that I should be doing. 

I know what you are thinking: "Bea, what the hell does this have to do with CrossFit?"  I am getting to that.  Hiding laughter requires a bit of abdominal work.  I usually do not feel the ab work I do.  Granted the last 2 days I have done a great deal but I did not feel it until I started reading her blog. This one was the worst.  So, there you go Tripp, I did feel the weighted GHDs and 150 GHD WOD today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment