Friday, November 4, 2011

Ummm, that was way worse

Yesterday we did FGB Tabata. It was truly awful. 10 seconds of rest seems pointless. Can you really rest in 10 seconds? I am going to say: No, you can not. I also have issues with the men vs women scaling.

Complete 40 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest. Perform 8 consecutive intervals of:
Wall Ball (20/12)
KB High Pull (70/52)
Box Jump (20″)
Push Press (75/45)
Row (Calories)


Yes, I did have a 12lb wall ball vs a 20lb wall ball but I had to hit the same target and I am only 5'2' to (let's use another CFD coach for comparison shall we) the male next to me that is 6'. Sure he has a heavier ball but he also has a MUCH stronger upper body.

Why is my box the same height as someone that is 8 inches taller than me (I am not even going to mention that he has some sort of grasshopper DNA in him)?

It seriously kicked my butt. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and I am still really tired. It probably did not help that I was on my 4th day on.

Okay, I am done bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment