Sunday, April 11, 2010

Damn Frailty

I gave up sugar for Lent. I spent 7 weeks dreaming of cupcakes. As soon as Easter hit I devoured all sorts of different kinds of sweets. Needless to say I got sick. I felt like I had a sugar hangover for 2 days. Ick, it was awful. I decided to give myself until today (one week) to eat things I would not eat in order to be a better Bea. Today is suppose to be the "tighten up" day (as Mandy would say). I now have allergy induced bronchitis. Ahh, the coughing, wheezing,stinging lungs, and sexy voice. Okay that last one is kind of fun. I get bronchitis once a year (I have chronic bronchitis). I thought I had escaped it this year (it usually comes during the winter months); but no, it just came later than expected. Damn pollen! Oh well.... I guess my quest to be a super Bea will be on hold for a week or so. One good thing, even though I felt like I had fiberglass in my lungs I got a PR on my 500 meter row. I am definitely going to give it another shot as soon as my lungs are in good shape again. I bet I can drop even more time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment