Thursday, April 29, 2010

Whole90...holy crap


Well here I am in front of god and everyone committing to 90 days of Paleo. Starting May 1.

As I've posted, things have not been going great for me, and I miss how great I felt eating Paleo. 30 days unfortunately was not long enough I don't think for some new habits to form. So I'm gonna give it 90 days. So I just typed 90 boys...hmm, wonder what I have on my mind...

ANYWHO....I don't think it is necessary to be all Whole30 about it, I've done that and the experiment was successful and I was able to confirm the benefits. So I am going to TRY tweaking by allowing one TREAT (not going to call it a CHEAT) a week. This allows for wedding cake at my friends wedding later in May. You all know how much I like cake. So, by one treat, I mean one per week. Like not a whole meal or day or event. Just like ONE dessert or ONE piece of bread with my steak and veggies. I am going to try and plan these and totally be OK with it. We'll see how it goes. I may have to ditch this.

My new friends over at Whole9 (Melissa and Dallas) are coming to CF Durham in a few days so I'll see what they have to say about my plan. I'm really excited to meet them.

OK friends - 3-2-1 go!

P.S. How could I forget - I'm famous!
http://www.crossfit.com/cf-affiliates/2010/04/thursday_100429.html




2 comments:

  1. You are famous! I ♥ed you before you were famous though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm starting my Whole 30 right now as well. May is going to be a good month!

    ReplyDelete