Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun

It is so important to have fun in whatever exercise you choose to do. I think so often we get caught up in the end result and do not remember to enjoy ourselves. It does not matter if you like Crossfitting or swimming or dancing around in your living room; as long as you enjoy it. If you do, you are more likely to keep at it. That is the most important part. I say this because on Thursday, I had fun. I mean seriously laughing and was sad when we stopped fun. At Durham we have these harnesses that are attached to a handle that looks like they should be pulling a water skier. One person gets in the harness and runs the other person holds the handle and slows them down... a lot. It is seriously fun. It is fun to be on either end or to watch. Especially when it is Rich (155lbs) trying to hold back Nagle (220lbs). I am going to try to have more fun. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment