Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 of girly

Okay I lied. I am bored so I am going to keep going. More girly stuff.
4) I like romantic Comedies. It does not matter how bad or predictable I know they are going to be; I will watch them anyway. My favorite is still When Harry Met Sally, although Bridget Jones (the first one) is a close second.... I do not like dramatic romantic movies though. They just make me angry for some reason (I do not know why, but I hated the Notebook).
5) I love French Macaroons. Honestly, I like looking at them more than actually eating them. They are the prettiest of all the cookies.
6) Fruity drinks are awesome! Revolution has one called a Blueberry Fizz. It is pure happiness. Especially if the bartender is nice and puts blueberries in it for you when he is only suppose to do that for the virgin kind. I am sure wearing a low cut dress helps with this. :)
7) I am not sure this one is actually girly but Rich assures me it is. I love Singer Songwriters. I like other music too but I could listen to singer songwriter stuff all day.
8) Betsy Johnson make me smile. Her stuff is so over the top that it is awesome. I am not certain, but I do believe those are cupcakes!
9) Just down the hall from the Mona Lisa is this painting, The Burial of Atala. I first saw it when I was 8 and it is still one of my favorite works of art. First of all it is large (6.79 feet by 8.75 feet) so it has an impact. The first time I saw it I was walking away from the Mona Lisa thinking "What is the big deal?" and then I saw it. I felt like I had been hit in the stomach. There is so much emotion in it. So much love from Chactas. The story behind it is: Atala was torn between her love for Chactas and her vow to remain a virgin and a Christian, so she committed suicide. This is the aftermath of that decision.
10) I can't think of anything else really but I was aiming for ten. I have noticed a trend of girl bloggers to take pictures of their feet though. I have done just that thing, once. Ignore the skulls on my shoes and it looks girly.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment