Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Box Jumps

I just recently moved to the big girl box. I was still nervous today about incorporating them into a WOD that was not a chipper. I did them in a WOD last week but I was able to knock them all out at the start of the WOD when I was still fresh. Today was 3 rounds of 5 min each AMRAP of 3 cleans, 6 burpees (I hate burpees), and 9 box jumps. The thing that I feared the most, missing the box, happened 3 times. Guess what. I did not die. I didn't even get hurt. I do think if it had happened on the open box it would have been worse.... So, I will stick to the solid box. It is nice when you do something you are scared of and then it isn't bad.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I still fear the box in all its forms. Once my marathon is over, I am going to start working on real jumping.

    ReplyDelete