Thursday, October 6, 2011

4 hour again.

I have been doing the 4 hour body diet again. I started this week. I have thought about eating badly several times already. I had a super bad day on Tuesday and would have drank an entire bottle of wine that night if it were not for a paleo practicing friend that kept me on the strait and narrow. Yesterday, I almost ate a bowl of macaroni and cheese but another friend made a comment about that, so I did not. Finally, the general manager of Brugger's asked me how my low carb diet was going before I ordered my coffee, so I was definitely not going to cheat then. Those bagels did smell amazing though.

As of today, I have lost a little over a pound. I know this, I know that it is working and that I should keep doing it but I still want bread. I still want sugar. I also know that I feel better when I eat like this. It is not just hype, I think I have made my body not like sugar by doing this type of diet over the past year.

If I eat a piece of cake or a doughnut, I get sick. I feel like absolute crap. It is a little sad. I use to love cake.

Why do I have such little self control with food? If someone told you, eat like this for 30 days and you will have your dream body, would you do it? I am trying but I keep wanting to sabotage myself for a few seconds of delicious mac and cheese. I am being honest about the seconds too. I wolf food down. I don't even think I like it as much as I build it up.

I keep thinking of that line in the new Lil' Wayne song, She Will: Karma is a bitch? Well just make sure that bitch is beautiful. Kraft Mac and Cheese is not a beautiful bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment