Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pain

I am a bit sore today. I do not really know why. I did not lift heavy yesterday. This is what I did:

Run 800 with boot campers
Bench press
5 rounds of
10 cleans
10 elevated push-ups
Sprints with Murph
Pull-up ladder with Dori

My wrist started to bother me during the WOD so I dropped the weight an used dumbbells to keep my wrist in a neutral position during the push-ups. That is not what is sore today. My butt is sore today. Why?

My favorite thing that happened yesterday was after I finished my last pull-up, a certain someone that had been watching Dori and I suddenly says: "You guys are going to be hating life tomorrow". Why, you ask...

Today's WOD:
AMRAP in 10 minutes:
25 Double Unders
10 Pullups

Now, I do get the WODs ahead of time but I do not remember what is on each day. He totally could have chimed in before we did the pull-up ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment