Thursday, August 25, 2011

Magic belt

I tried out a weight belt last night after Ashley told me: "It's the greatest thing ever!" She was not lying. I went home and ordered one immediately.

To cut to the chase, I PRed my front squat. Now, I am not as strong as a lot of the CFD ladies, so it is not that impressive. I did my body weight. It made me excited about lifting again. It also did not hurt that there were only new women and me in the 5 pm... So, I looked REALLY impressive (which I am not). I just thought: this must be how Sarah G feels every day. When I grow up I am going to be just like Sarah G.

I also got help last night from Jack and Johnathan on my muscle ups so hopefully that will not be to far off in the distance.

Sorry for the grumpy post yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment