Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My arms do not work

The last 2 days have been a shoulderpalooza. Monday was: 15, 10, 5 man-makers (with an extra push-up) and 50 double-unders. I liked this one. I liked it a lot. So much in fact, that my bootcampers will be doing something very similar tonight. The masochist in me loves man-makers. I feel like I have really accomplished something when I do them... must be the pain involved.

Yesterday, we did: presses, ring dips, push-up, and shuttle runs. My arms fell off. I had to resort to grunting during this WOD. It actually helped.

I think it goes with out saying but I did not do my muscle-up training.

Husband came up with a WOD the other night that sounded horrible and wonderful all in one neat little package. It was:
15-10-5
Man-makers
Body-blasters
If you do not know what a body-blaster is, it is a burpee pull-up into a toes to bar. Of course because yours truly is so short my body blasters have an added component. They are: burpee to box jump to pull-up to toes to bar. That is right I can not reach the bar.

I want to do it. Maybe this weekend. It seems like a good one to do on Labor Day. My arms should grow back by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment