Friday, February 18, 2011

5-3-1 week one

I just finished my first week of 5-3-1. One of the things that he (Wendler) says is that you have to reassess your one rep max. I lowered the weight on my dead lift before I started and I still think I might be pushing it. My bench press, on the other hand, seems to be a little light. I am not sure if I should raise the weight or if I should wait until the next round. The Press and the Squat feel like they are just right.

On another note I drank a couple of beers this weekend and then felt horrible the next day. This prompted me to wake up on Saturday morning and proclaim to husband that I was going to go on a 90 paleopaloosa. No more alcohol, no more grain, more sugar for 90 days.

I also was told about this challenge. So... just like the rules say:

I am going to make the best progress of my life.


I will use continue to use 5-3-1 and I will eat better. That is my plan. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment