Friday, February 25, 2011

Good news

I have good news; Tamara Cohen has replaced Taylor Lautner in my search terms for my blog. Thank you Tamara. I feel more confident that people looking for you will be less irritated by stumbling on to my site than they would if they were looking for Taylor (although you are way more badass than I could ever hope to become). That being said, Paleo London Broil is still the top search term and I have yet to post a recipe. Here is a very simple one from Martha Stewart.
.
Rub beef with a teaspoon oil; season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Broil, turning once, until medium-rare (an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part should register 130 degrees), 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and set aside to rest, 5 to 10 minutes. Thinly slice beef against the grain.
.
She wants you to serve it with potatoes but that is totally not necessary. I will play with another more complicated version this weekend and then report back.

3 comments:

  1. I posted a recipe on paleo London broil on this blog a long time ago. It is from everyday paleo and very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know, I was feeling guilty.

    ReplyDelete