I have not decided yet whether or not I am actually going to do it today or not. I also have a photography meeting that I have to go to tonight. We are doing a print exchange. I have been excited about this for 2 months now. I have also been nervous about which print I should pick. I have decided on this one:
The watermark kind of interferes with the reflection but it is a necessary evil in this case. So, I will teach, maybe do a quick work out and then head to the meeting. I plan on running in dropping off the print and picking up one and then leaving to go home and get into bed.
I never know where the line is. When you should just push through and work out or when you should let your body deal with the illness and rest.