Thursday, July 23, 2009

Angie


I attempted Angie for the first time yesterday. Before Rich and I got to the gym I had resolved to use the blue band and not venture down to the yellow. I have been using red, but I can only do 3 at a time and I really did not see me making it through 100 pull-ups. There were a few new girls in the class that either did all jumping or yellow then jumping. Watching them get through it much faster made it very hard to keep myself on that blue band, but I did. I tore my hand with three pull-ups to go. I came off the bar and thought: that f@*%king hurts way more than it should. Mandy snapped me back into it by saying "Just 3 more to go Bea". The push-ups were made worse by my pulsating hand. I can only imagine how bad it was for Dori; she destroyed her hands. I was very happy to move on to the sit-ups. I used the GHD for them. I still get a little dizzy going all the way back to touch the ground. Squats were a down right joy after all of that. I finished in 24:02. I slept really well last night and I am glad that today is a rest day.
~Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment