Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whole Foods Family Style Meals are the SH*T!


PEOPLE! Whole Foods now has these family style meals (look at the picture...DO IT!) for $14.99. That includes a meat (London Broil in this picture), 2 sides (potatoes and mixed grilled veggies here), and a tub-o-side salad with balsamic vinaigrette. This specific meal is pretty paleo-friendly (yeah, yeah, I know potatoes are "starchy tubers"...get over it.) AND makes about 8 3-block zone meals...FOR FIFTEEN FREAKIN' DOLLARS. It is tasty, healthy, easy, and CHEAP! I just tried the turkey meat loaf with sweet potatoes and broccoli for lunch...and I'm looking forward to trying out the london broil for dinner. Give it a try, and let me know what you think. HOLLER BACK WHOLE FOODS!
~Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I love starchy tubers! Oh the good old days, when eating nothing but mashed potatoes and soft rolls seemed like a good idea. Hmmm, why do I have a belly? Seriously though, I just bought the turkey meatloaf and divided it in to 6 Tupperware containers. It is great. I do not have to worry about lunch for the week.

    ReplyDelete