Friday, March 18, 2011

happy place

Well, it was bound to happen. As my friend Bronwen would say,I lost my shit this morning. What is worse is I lost my shit on 2 friends. It was over something so silly too (it was over seating assignments). It was just the final straw in a very large quantity of straw.

I actually started having involuntary muscle spasms last night. Primarily they are limited to my left arm. I seriously need several days of sleep and peacefulness. Let this be a lesson to all of you. Your body will start to revolt against you, if you do not give it enough sleep. Even if it is one muscle at a time.

One of the friends I lost it on told me to be "very generous with my rest days". The issue is that one of the things that has been keeping me sane is working out. That was his awesome response, by the way. I freak out. He tells me to take more Bea time. I have met some amazing people through CrossFit.

I was looking through my photos to see if I had any of straw and I found a photo of the dock at my parents house. This is my happy place. I think it is better to focus on that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment