Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sleep

I have been over worked for the past 6 weeks. I did this to myself and I have 5 more weeks before a break. What I mean by a break is I have a weekend off. I scheduled myself in this way without realizing it. I am a photographer that is trying to get my business off the ground; so, I did a Living Social Coupon. I was lucky enough to have 93 people sign up through this deal. 93 amazing people that I need to photograph in the next 6 months. That would not be difficult except for the fact that I also have a temp job that is 40 hours a week so that I can pay the bills. I coach CrossFit 3 days a week. 2 of the three jobs I love. Unfortunately, the job that I do not love takes the most time. Needless to say, I am exhausted.

This morning when I woke up to my alarm, I started crying. This is not a good sign. I am so tired right now that it is painful. I know my exercising is suffering because my fatigue. Last night my dead lift felt so heavy an it was no where near my one rep max... 55 lbs from my one rep max. Trying to do double unders is an exercise in futility. I need to sleep so tonight after class, I am going to go home and go to bed.

I really just want to go to the beach and in lie the sun all day. I would kill for a trip to the beach right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment