Saturday, December 4, 2010

Accountability

I have been struggling with my weight since I was in my early 20's. I have been really fat and really skinny. Right now, I am some where in between. Staying skinny is very hard. I gained a lot of weight when we moved here. For the past year I have been trying, through CrossFit, to lose weight but have not lost much. I know I have gained muscle but I am a long way from where I want to be. This is a fact that has been really bothering me. That is where Dori comes in.
Dori is kind of like a savior to me right now. She suggested that we do it together through My Net Diary. She came up with a plan that uses it as a tool so that we can hold each other accountable. I do not know why but if you have a friend checking up on you it makes it way more important to be good. If I am bad I am not only disappointing myself but I am letting Dori down.
I have lost a little over 3 lbs since we started. Mainly because I keep track of everything I eat. That makes a huge difference. I know I would not have done this at all if it were not for her. So, Thank you Dori. When we are skinny together I will owe it to you.

Here are a couple of pictures of either extreme. Sorry about the half naked photo but it is the only one I can find.






No comments:

Post a Comment