Monday, January 24, 2011

Sean to the rescue.... and then Carpe Durham

I got an e-mail from Sean the other day telling me what that food truck was. It is Ko Kyu International BBQ. What is international BBQ you ask? I have no clue. Carpe Durham did a post on them though. They said that the tots were "exactly what you want them to be – golden and crispy, while a chopped rosemary topping balanced the richness of the duck fat". I now REALLY want them.

In other news, carbapolooza continues at the UNC Cancer Hospital. Today's carb comes to you in the form of high fructose corn syrup on a stick.


The woman next to me chose apple. I wonder if the makers of this sort of candy have actually ever tasted the fruit that it is suppose to be modeled after. Or seen it for that matter. Nothing says apple to me quiet like neon green.

No comments:

Post a Comment