Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weight

As if the gods were trying to make it very clear to me that weight does not matter, this happened...
As you all know, I have been doing the Paleo Challenge for the past 22 days. My challenge has been more Mark's Daily Apple than Whole 30. That is to say, I eat dairy. In the past 22 days I have lost exactly 2 lbs. This would be disappointing if it were not for the fact that my partner in crime and I took measurements at the beginning of this whole thing. I would have a tough time with the idea that I am gaining muscle to replace my fat if I did not have 2 boys to observe doing the same thing. Boys are annoying. They loose weight and gain muscle easily in comparison to women. It is very easy to tell that muscle gain is happening when the person you are married to starts to look like he is wearing baby doll tees (he is not wearing tiny tees, he is just getting too muscley for his old shirts).
This is what happened with my measurements:
waist drop of .75 inches
thigh drop of .25 inches
hip drop of 1.75 inches (and I still have a big butt)
arm drop of .25 inches
I should, in the interest of full disclosure, tell you that I am also counting calories.

Side Note:
Wiggen Law Group is the best law firm in the world. If you need help with wills, trust, divorces, etc you should call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment