Friday, January 14, 2011

Uh Oh!

I have not been doing it on purpose, I promise. I am just a bad dieter. I was a bad vegetarian too. I think I will just eat this for lunch and then realize after the fact that lettuce has practically no carbs. I just need someone to feed me because this takes too much effort. I am glad that Dori made me start using MyNetDiary.com because it keeps track of everything and I can see what I am doing wrong. For the past week my average carb intake: 68 grams. That is thanks mostly in part to pineapple. I am really bad at taking care of myself. I seriously need to tighten up.

Symptoms Of Ketosis
The symptoms of ketosis, generally, last for several days, extending to a week in some cases, until the body becomes used to burning fats instead of glucose. The ketone level in the body may go down, but it is not to be seen as an indicator of not losing weight. The feeling of ketosis is temporary and passes away in a week among dieters. Given below are the common signs and symptoms that are associated with ketosis.
  • Tiredness or fatigue Yes
  • Headache Yes
  • Feeling thirsty all the time Yes
  • Bad breath No
  • Metallic taste in the mouth No
  • Weakness Yes
  • Dizziness Yes
  • Nausea or stomach ache No
  • Sleep problems Yes
6 out of 9 yes

No comments:

Post a Comment