Friday, March 12, 2010

All the cool kids are doing it

So, I have decided to go Paleo for the next 3 weeks. Why 3 weeks you ask? Because it is 3 weeks until Easter and I do not plan on avoiding any kind of food on the second best (maybe even the best because of all of the chocolate) food day of the year. Starting tomorrow, no grain. I will probably do dairy still. I do not eat that much dairy but I do like milk in my coffee. Why am I doing this you ask? I could lie and say it is for my health, but really it is because my sister's wedding is coming up and I want to look good in the dress.
By the way I added 2 links to the friend section. They are: Ashley's blog and Local. If you are in the Chapel Hill area and do not already know; Crossfit Local opened in Feb. It is an awesome gym run by to amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment