Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 30!!!


Today is my 30th day of my Whole30. I did it! But I knew I could. Like I said, I do what I say I'm gonna do - I just need to get psyched up about it.

Which leads me to Day 31. WTF am I going to do now? I feel a little lost, nervous and scared. I have totally shucked aside all Weight Watcher stuff - not counting points, not writing anything down, so I don't have a lot of motivation to start that up again. I am kind of thinking I just keep going.

I keep saying that the weight loss is not a factor, but who are we kidding. I would like to know I am losing weight. I've put my scale away as promised, but I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow to see what I have lost over the 30 days. I also took measurements and I'll see what changed there too. If the results are as positive as I feel, I can't see why I would stop doing this. The only thing I would change would be to allow the occasional cupcake at these damn showers.

When do I get to have a shower? AHA! I will have a I lost 100 pounds shower! I will register at Nordstrom and Banana Republic and maybe Williams Sonoma because I am cooking the you know what out of some food. Yeah, its only fair marrieds and baby mama's. Time to shower Melinda! Oh my, I digress.

I guess the bottom line is I like goals and I like plans. So I did my 30 days and now I need a new plan and / or goal. Until I figure that out, guess I'll just keep on keeping on. Ideas anyone??? Help a sister out!

P.S. Grilled tenderloin and asparagus is where its at! Yeah, its expensive, but I'm worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment